Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Parent Teacher Conferences and Drama!

Ah! they are back, what teachers and students both hate but, parents love. I will never understand why they like them if they want to see my grades go on skyward! Oh well, i think my teachers like me. I hope so otherwise I'm in trouble. ;) Anyways the only good thing about it is that we have school off! I get to baby-set tomorrow ya! I love kids, they are funny and cute. And i think on Saturday i am going with a friend to the movies!! We are going to see the new movie, "The Great and Powerful Oz'' Looks pretty good... My family wants to tag along, I'm going with a friend thou. HINT HINT!!!
Well, I have drama practice tonight I'm a reporter! So we get to ask alot of questions but the whole time my character is being pushed around and ignored so it's easy since I'm short. My lines are: Mr. Thaddeus and Wait! I didn't get to ask any of my questions! It's alot of fun thou because i get to do it with friends :) So i'm looking forward to the real thing! well, i have to go!
Love to Love,
    Samich :)

No comments:

Post a Comment