Tuesday, February 19, 2013

High School.

Planning your future is REALLY hard! I'm already bad at math and now I have to do it for four more years... gross. But, I do get to be in Drama Club I hope! Looks like fun, I'm very tired :p But, I'm gonna stay up and watch NCIS! Who else likes or has seen it? It's pretty good. Some people (cough cough mom) thinks its bloody and gross and desensitizes you! I will keep my sensitizer in order dont worry mom. Since your the only one reading this! ;) love ya!
 Sincerely,
    Your Samich :)

1 comment:

  1. Samich: I am sure I am not the only one reading your blog. It's just that I'm the only one posting comments at this point. Don't worry, followers will come. Just continue being the unique and wonderful person that you are -- even if you do get into "gross, bloody NCIS that desensitizes you." I know, it's not that bad. I do hope that you will at least balance yourself out and watch some more episodes of Little House on the Prairie or Anne of Green Gables, PLEZ!

    As far as planning for high school; it is very daunting. No worries. We will be here for you. I am very excited for all the opportunities you will have available for you. Don't miss the boat, though. Hop on!

    ReplyDelete